1) Only the vehicle owner can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
2) Repair estimates vary. Just because it's a lower estimate, it may not include the necessary aspects of your repair
service. Make sure the repairs are performed to your satisfaction.
3) The owner of the vehicle can choose which shop to perform the repairs. You are not required to use the shop
selected by the claims adjuster. However, you are required to give the insurance company necessary time to
inspect the damages prior to making repairs.
4) You are not required to receive more than one estimate.
5) Our shop is here to assist you in any of these matters. We are here to answer all your questions and keep you
informed every step of the way.